At The Part Time Investor I wanted to pause and and reflect on the things I am thankful for in the spirit of the holiday:
- My wife Kristen and her infinite patience for my “projects”.
- My parents and family for their support.
- My job and the amazing Marines that I work with.
- Full health benefits! Literally saved my life last year.
- Job sponsored college Tuition Assistance. I am closing in on finishing my Bachelors degree and do not need student loans or to pay out of pocket.
- Books! They are making a deployment in Kuwait fly by.
I hope everyone in the U.S. enjoys their Thanksgiving!