I turn 35 today, which means… Well I don’t know what it means. I guess I feel one day older than yesterday. I am, however, one day closer to Financial Independence!
Upcoming Professional Financial Goals:
- 1 more year until I earn my Bachelors Degree in Business Management.
- 4 more years to earn 2 Professional Certifications or a Master’s Degree.
- 4 more years before I retire from the military and start collecting a pension.
Upcoming Personnel Financial Goals:
- 1 more year to pay off remaining credit card debt.
- 2 more years to pay off my car loan.
- 3 more years until my wife’s car is paid off.
- 7 More years to pay off my wife’s student loan.
- 10 more years until the house is paid for.
Above are the realistic timelines for my financial horizon. As I continue my journey things will change, priorities will have to be re-evaluated, and I will have to adapt to new life circumstances. I will continue to find new ways to pay debt faster and save more in order to live a financially independent lifestyle.
Shout out to my mom for sending me an Acorns gift card!